Love Dr. Thomas!!

Excellent Doctor with incredible bedside manner . She genuinely cares about your child. Shr is the only doctor I have ever had call me directly to give me results and discuss care. She remember s all the details from our last appointment and my daughter loves her. I literally went through 7 pediatrician s before finding Dr. Thomas and dont plan on taking my kids anywhere else. The office staff at Agave are also excellent and the office is beautiful. It eill bloe you away when you walk in. I highly recommend Agave and Dr. Thomas!

AMAZING

She is such an amazing doctor. She is caring and loving and wants nothing but to make sure your child is taken care of. She goes out of her way to give you the best care she can. Weekend calls on her personal time if you need answers to what is wrong with your child. I love this doctor.

Wonderful and caring doctor

Dr. Thomas has been treating our daughter since she was born and we are very happy with the time and consideration she gives during each appointment. She listens to our concerns and has a wonderful bedside manner with our little one. She gives us a great deal of good information and we never feel rushed or unheard... A great feeling in a doctors office! The office staff at Desert Ridge Pediatric Center is friendly and on top of their business. We always get a prompt call back about questions and referrals. Highly recommended doctor and office to treat your little ones.

Asthma

Dr. Nichole L Thomas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.