Dr. Nicholette L Erickson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholette L Erickson?

Very highly recommend!! Good listener, careing doctor!

great personable dr. very thorough, works well with other drs to get all the accurate information

Caretaker

Dr. Erickson is a blessing from God. She first saw my sister thru her fight with breast cancer and my sister is a survivor. When my wife came down with throat cancer it was Dr. Erickson who basically saved her life. From a different doctor at a different hospital my wife was told her cancer was stage 1. After further testing requested by Dr. Erickson she found that the original stage 1 was incorrect and that it was now stage 4. Dr. Erickson couldn't have acted faster with appointments and therapy. She was a God sent to my sister and words can't express my gratitude towards this HEALER. She does the work of Jesus.

Dr. Erickson is an angel! She spends as much time as needed. She listens to everything you say and her interactions with me were both professional and friendly. She is one of the best doctors I've had to deal with. I highly recommend her. She is a gifted individual. Have been seeing her for the passed 18 months for a cancer issue.

I have to drive 90 miles to get to Dr. Erikson's office, but it's worth every minute and every mile to be treated like a human being. More than that, I am treated with caring and respect. I occasionally have to wait a little, but knowing the Dr. Erikson will take all the time I need with me makes the wait insignificant. She could get done for me in one day what would take 2 weeks or more at home (Bangor).

Dr Erickson is the best Doctor in the whole wide world.