Dr. Nicholo Sartor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholo Sartor?

Doctor Sartor is an Internal Medicine hospitalist not an anesthesia doctor. He cared for my mother at Cape Canaveral Hospital and was the best doctor she ever had. I wish he had his own office but if I ever get admitted to the hospital I want him to be my doctor.

Outstanding Doctor and Office

We have seen Dr. Sartor since we first moved here 8 years ago. He came to the hospital for all 3 of my children when they were born and now sees both me and my husband as well. He spends time with the kids and answers all of our questions and has even met us on weekends and after hours at his office. Need another star for this rating!

Dr. Nicholo Sartor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lillington, NC.