Dr. Nick Aguilar Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Nick Aguilar?

Dr. N. Aguilar Family Center

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Dr. Aguilar was my physician many years ago. He left my area of SA and I needed to find another provider. Acquiring Medicare after retiring I found that he was on the network. Not even close to where we live but the quality of care is worth every mile I drive. I am 74 years old and am extremely pleased with the care I get from Dr. Aguilar. I am fairly healthy and he makes sure I stay that way. The girls in the front office and the physician assistants are always courteous and helpful. If you need a caring physician that listens to your concerns, not just medical but personal too, does not herd you out of his office, I would highly recommend Dr. Aguilar.

Posted on June 8th, 2016

I waited 2 hours to see him and then I got about 10 minutes. He was defensive when I asked questions and seemed irritated that I did not remember exact dates. If this was a marriage I would divorce him! I will be looking for another doctor who I can see sooner than 2 months,

The Best PA there is

Posted on March 4th, 2016

First of all I don't understand any of these review. Dr. Aguilar PA is the best. I'm not a person that even goes to the doctor often and they see all my kids now because I have rec'd the best service in my life. When I was in a car accident. They helped to get a specialist with my insurance. Called to see if I was ok and stayed late to see me when I was in pain. She is the best PA (Doctor) I have ever seen.

Dood luck ever actually meeting Dr Aguliar.....

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I have been a patient for almost 2 years and have NEVER even met Dr Aguliar. I am always pawned off on a PA in the office because it is impossible to see Dr Aguilar. The PA I did see a few times was very condescending and I never felt comfortable with him. I tried one last time today to get an appointment to actually see Dr Aguilar and the next appt is not for at least 6-7 more weeks! And then, I find out he does not work on Fridays. Unacceptable...I will be finding another doctor. I have never been seen without waiting over an hour at EVERY visit. My husband had an allergic reaction to med prescribed and had to go to emergency the same night. Dr Aguilar wanted another co-pay to correct the scripts the next day! His office said htye have to charge for Ins...NOT TRUE...I called the ins co and they said it is at teh discretion of the DR office, they decide if they want to chg every visit. What a crock! I told the staff and they changed their story to it was their office policy to chg every time.

Very Nice

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Like there new location, staff and providers very professional

Great Doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Compassionate care and outstanding customer care...

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Always there when needed. Very helpful and friendly staff.

very poor service and even worst staff...

Posted on March 10th, 2015

unfortinatly i cant tell you a lot about the doctor because of the 4 yrs that i have been going to him I have only seen him once it is usually a PA or someone else that I am dealing with and the appointments have never been on time usually 1 hour pas the time and he always has a full waiting room due to over booking and not to mention that the staff wants to charge for every thing they do on top of the co pay that you have to come out of pocket everytime you walk thru the door. I was involved in a car accident and needed FMLA paperwork signed for me in order to keep my job and they refused to sign it until they say me again because it had been over 30 days ...even though University hospital has sent them my MRI and xrays over for follow up ...(to which they claim they never recived)...if you are considering this doctor please reconsider I will be changing doctors very soon because all they ever seem to want to do is charge you some fee ...they are quick to charge but slow to help....run run run

If you want to waste over an hour waiting

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Avoid if possible. I have been here three time and waited over 30 minutes each time. Save time and look into some place else.

Horrible Experiences

Posted on February 19th, 2015

I will never go back to this place again. Horrible office staff. Extreme rudeness by all. They are incompetent, unhelpful and disrespectful. Do yourself a favor and don't subject yourself to this office.

Never going back

Posted on October 10th, 2014

I will be finding a new doctor. My appointment was at 2:15 and I showed up early like they suggest, they have notes posted all over the place about how you should show up early. At 4:15 I still had not been called and or told that they were running behind. Oh they were very fast to take my co-payment. I had taken time off work which isn't easy to do and when I finally told them I had to leave because I had been waiting over two hours they just gave me a blank stare. I told them I could not wait any longer and asked what were they going to do about my co-payment since I had not been seen by the doctor or PA. The rude woman said with a smile that I would have to pay $25.00 for missing my appointment. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I didn't miss my appointment, my appointment missed me. I told the rude woman that I was not going to pay that fee since I was here and that i have waited over two hours and had not been called. When the rest of the staff heard me and how displeased I was I suddenly got called to go back for my visit. Needless to say I will be finding me a new provider. If anyone goes to this office be prepared to wait a very long time, and explain to them that is why your blood pressure is up, because they don't value your time but they do value your money....

Rudist and Laziest office staff

Posted on April 16th, 2014

The office staff is the problem with this office. They didn't bother to call my insurance company to verify my HRA, they said I should have told them to check it. Why do I have to tell you how to do your job! So they charged my the full amount for the visit when it should have been covered by my HRA. it's been 3 weeks and still haven't recieved my refund. The billing staff is rude and quick to take your money but they take their time to refund your money when it was their fault for not checking benefits like every other normal dotors office.