Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nick Greenwood
Dr. Nick Greenwood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Greenwood is affiliated with Mountain West Medical Center. Dr. Greenwood has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nick Greenwood has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Greenwood, his assistant and staff are excellent. I'm new to the state and I'm so lucky to have found his practice. He took the time to listen to me and treat me with the best care I could have asked for. I highly recommend Dr. Nick Greenwood to everyone. Thoroughly impressed and grateful for them all.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Greenwood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mountain West Medical Center
7 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Nick Greenwood accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions10 W Broadway, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Nick Greenwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.