Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Billy Griffin
Dr. Billy Griffin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Griffin is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen and TX Health Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Billy Griffin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Griffin delivered two of my three children (he wasn't practicing in Corpus Christi when the first one was born). He was always professional and supportive. He saved my baby's life during my last delivery with an emergency c section 9 minutes after the monitor showed the baby to be in extreme stress. That baby is 24 and in grad school. If he hadn't moved from Corpus Christi, I would still be Dr Griffin's patient.
Dr. Griffin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
TX Health Dallas
41 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Billy Griffin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Billy Griffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.