Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nick Hatzis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Hatzis is supposed to be one of THE shoulder specialists in town but after operating on my mother 24 hours ago (with a complete shoulder replacement because he said he couldn't simply repair it) no one can get a hold of him - including his own PA who is on call for him!Dr. Hatzis has sent my mother, a retired nurse, home from the hospital less than 24 hours after a complete shoulder replacement & had his nurse write a prescription for pain medicine which the pharmacy can't even fill! Who's responsiblity is this to make sure their patient's pain is going to be controlled?Now, with repeated calls & conversations to this doctor, the only person who is calling back is his PA - and the PA is apologizing profusely stating he's tried calling the doctor 3 times!!!I've even had my DENTIST call me at home the night after a procedure to check & see how I'm doing!Take care you choose a another doctor who will make sure to address ALL your needs, both pre & post-op!!!
I've been completely satisfied with Dr. Hatzis and his very impressive assistant!! But there's a secretary who just about has me shopping for another dr. to finish the treatment. I've had two phone conversations with her and both were BAD! The first I wanted to LOWER my pain meds since I don't like taking them and wanted to try something weaker. While trying to explain, she starts acting indignant that I've had so much strong stuff (by dr's order) and had a disapproving tone of abuse insinuation I found very offensive.The second conversation on another matter, she repeatedly raised her voice to interrupt and talk over me, and then hung up on me! The only other complaint is they they've NEVER answered my calls. Each call goes to voicemail which they respond to on their time.At this point, all the praise that Dr. Hatzis and his assistant have garnered is being quickly eroded by a secretary with an elevated sense of self importance and appalling deficit of customer facing skills.
Dr. Hatzis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Nick Hatzis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBaton Rouge Orthopedic Clinic, 8080 Bluebonnet Blvd Ste 3200, Baton Rouge, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nick Hatzis in this video.
Dr. Nick Hatzis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.