Dr. Nick Hatzis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nick Hatzis?

Great doctor and staff

Really like Dr Hatzis because of his knowledge. I

Great Professional manner and knowledge.

Dr. Hatzis is the best; No attitude and he truly cares and listens.

The practice could be better. Dr. Hatzis is extremely nice. His office staff is very nice. His "assistant" is a joke.

Likes to cut on you but then he's gone!

Dr. Hatzis is supposed to be one of THE shoulder specialists in town but after operating on my mother 24 hours ago (with a complete shoulder replacement because he said he couldn't simply repair it) no one can get a hold of him - including his own PA who is on call for him!Dr. Hatzis has sent my mother, a retired nurse, home from the hospital less than 24 hours after a complete shoulder replacement & had his nurse write a prescription for pain medicine which the pharmacy can't even fill! Who's responsiblity is this to make sure their patient's pain is going to be controlled?Now, with repeated calls & conversations to this doctor, the only person who is calling back is his PA - and the PA is apologizing profusely stating he's tried calling the doctor 3 times!!!I've even had my DENTIST call me at home the night after a procedure to check & see how I'm doing!Take care you choose a another doctor who will make sure to address ALL your needs, both pre & post-op!!!

GREAT doctor, unprofessional secretary!!

I've been completely satisfied with Dr. Hatzis and his very impressive assistant!! But there's a secretary who just about has me shopping for another dr. to finish the treatment. I've had two phone conversations with her and both were BAD! The first I wanted to LOWER my pain meds since I don't like taking them and wanted to try something weaker. While trying to explain, she starts acting indignant that I've had so much strong stuff (by dr's order) and had a disapproving tone of abuse insinuation I found very offensive.The second conversation on another matter, she repeatedly raised her voice to interrupt and talk over me, and then hung up on me! The only other complaint is they they've NEVER answered my calls. Each call goes to voicemail which they respond to on their time.At this point, all the praise that Dr. Hatzis and his assistant have garnered is being quickly eroded by a secretary with an elevated sense of self importance and appalling deficit of customer facing skills.

Excellent surgeon

we live 2 hours away & it is well worth the drive; he is an EXCELLENT surgeon; would highly recommend him if you have shoulder problems

Dr. Nick Hatzis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.