Dr. Soe-Ni N Kong Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Soe-Ni N Kong?

Love / Hate Relationship Here

This WF cardiologist is knowledgeable, thorough, analytical, and devoted to each and every patient. And he has a winsome, asian charm about him. Unfortunately, he has lost sight of respectable patient booking/wait time. I waited for over THREE HOURS on a minor follow-up visit that was actually rescheduled THREE TIMES. It is down-right unacceptable for patients to be expected to wait that long. Dr. Kong's staff are all very likeable and efficient, but this doctor devalues his patients' time and resources by placing his own time above theirs. It's way past time for Clinics of North Texas to provide better patient care in cardiology. Send Dr. Kong packing and replace him, or lighten his load with a physician's assistant and/or a second cardiologist.

Displeased

Take your lunch, expect extreme wait, does not listen, does not answer and no satafactory service

He is the most thorough and personable doctor I've met. Great bedside manner. He knows his stuff. I feel very good about his care.

Thankful for Dr. Kong

Dr. Kong is very thorough and takes his time with his patients. Yes, I do have to wait for my appointment but it worth the wait to have him as my cardiologist. He is certainly dedicated to his patients .

the best

dr.kong is the most friendly and the most attenative cardio doc i have ever been to.his diagnois was on spot and i have passed the word along. all of my friends that go to him are very satisified.

Wonderful Doctor

Worst Doctor I've Ever Been To

I went to Nick Kong with a heart beat irregularity. This is not his specialty but I didn't know that. If he had ethics, he would have referred me to another doctor.Kong didn't bother to contact me with abnormal test results, didn't explain my condition and then confused my echocardiogram with another patient's results and signed his name to it!If I had to pick the worst doctor I've ever been to in my entire life, it would be him.

He is a great doctor.

Dr. Soe-Ni N Kong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita Falls, TX.