Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas A Navato has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Nicholas A Navato has the following 8 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Nicholas A Navato has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
i seen this doctor for almost 8 years.i should say,i was forced to this nightmare by workmans comp.very self center man that cares nothing for his clients.THIS MAN IS A DRUG PUSHER not a doctor.the kansas board of healing arts is working on my case against him as i type this.i would save yourself a huge amount of time and find a good doctor.
Can never reach him on his phone.Will only see certain patients.Drops patients without reason.Cold heartedLady who answers his phone is mean.They could care less if you are in pain.No help in assisting the patient to get another doctor.Doesn't take time for patients.Doesn't follow through to see patients.
26 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMid America Rehabilitation Hospital, 5701 W 110th St, Leawood, KS
Dr. Nicholas A Navato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.