Dr. Nick J Riccardo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nick J Riccardo?

Great primary care doctor

Dr Riccardo is a wonderful doctor. Very thorough, makes you feel like you are his only patient. Best primary care doctor i have ever had!

Dr. Riccardo was recommended by a surgeon I had seen. He assured me that I wouldn't regret going to Dr. Riccardo and that he and his family are patients of his too. It has been 8 years since I started going to Westbrook, I would not consider going anywhere else. He's always on time for his appointment, and very knowledgeable in his field. If he feels you should see a specialist, he'll give you the Doctor to see. I've always had good luck with their offices too!

Dr. Riccardo is the physician I have ever been assiciated with for my medical care. I trust my families lives to him! He is fabulous, right on with EVERY diagnosi. He cares about his patients and their lives. He is a dynamo!

I would not trade Dr Riccardo for anything in the world. If for some reason he did not take my insurance, I would pay out of pocket. Out of all the doctors I have had to switch to due to being "in-network", Dr Riccardo was a rare find. As far as I'm concerned, he is the most caring, compassionate, friendliest (great bed-side manner) human being out there. Thank you Dr. Nick for taking such great care of me.