Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nick Riviera has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Operative Surgical Procedures
Showing 5 of 15
I went to Dr. Riviera with a problem with my shoulder. I had major pain in my shoulder that I could not control any longer with pain medication.Dr. Riviera assured me he had just the fix and that he could fix me in a "Jiffy" - He was covered by my insurance so I decided to go through with it.I was assured it would be a quick surgery with minimal rehab and follow up. I woke up after surgery and was really groggy I felt as if my arm was not even attached anymore... well, my arm was still attached, but Dr. Riviera had switched my arm and my leg!!!I no longer have shoulder pain, but I have a leg where my arm should be and an arm where my leg should be. My attempts to get the good Dr's help in reversing what he has done have been impossible. He says he corrected the problem and his work is now complete.The worse experience ever!!!
Hello everybody! Mr. McGregg, I would say that if you aren't having any trouble typing a review with a leg for an arm then the operation was more successful than you lead us to believe ... but if you're still feeling angry about the whole thing come to my clinic for a consultation and I can give you a coupon good for either $5 off a liposuction at my facility or a free order of onion rings at Krusty Burger.
Dr. Nick Riviera accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSurgery Dr, Springfield, NJ
Dr. Nick Riviera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, NJ.