Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nickole R Bazger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nickole R Bazger has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Nickole Bazger has been so wonderful to work with. I was referred to her after failing nine rounds of fertility treatments with another OB. Using the Creighton Model System, Dr. Bazger is helping me get to the root of my problems through a combination of health routines, cycle tracking, treatments, and possible surgeries. She is dedicated, easy to talk to and is passionate about helping her patients. I really like how detailed she is in our visits and I never feel rushed. My mother-in-law, a nurse, who comes to the appts. with me, is very impressed with her as well. Dr. Bazger also leaves very detailed notes in the patient portal that I can look back on if I forget what we discussed. I highly recommended her!
I would love to rate Dr. Bazger at a 5 star because she does NaPro, but unfortunately she is the WORST doctor I have ever had. I do not normally leave reviews, but I felt that I had to get the word out in some way that women should NOT go to her for the protection of their health AND their unborn babies. My previous NaPro doctor was amazing, so this is NOT a bad review on that. When I found out I was pregnant she was not proactive at all. I have PCOS and need to be on progesterone shots while pregnant. Not only did she not proactively do this for me in a timely manner, but she chewed me out when I told her that I needed to have a shot ASAP because of my low progesterone levels. This is just ONE of the many ordeals that my husband and I had to deal with. She is also VERY incompetent when it comes to recommendations. She literally knows nothing. And, like other reviewers, she also left for vacation without telling anyone. She let my labs sit there for 2 weeks (which were saying that I needed more progesterone for the pregnancy to make it). My pregnancy ended in miscarriage because of her. Please, for your sake, and your unborn child, do NOT use Dr. Bazger.
Setting up a new patient appointment took several weeks, but was well worth the wait. I love having Dr Bazger as my OB/GYN. She is so incredibly patient and kind, welcomes questions, and puts me at ease. She has always taken her time during appointments (so I don't mind if I have to wait for another patient because I know she will be thorough with me as well). I do chart using CrMS (Creighton), and specifically sought out Dr Bazger for this reason. Her bedside manner could not be better! She follows up with me through the patient portal anytime I have a question between visits. And her staff is wonderful. All around, I feel incredibly blessed to have her as my doctor.
AWFUL. Dr. Bazger skipped town without telling any of her patients. She literally left town with no warning. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR- SHE IS UNHINGED! My wife and I were seeing her for fertility help and she gave us know answers and then left town with no warning. Awful bedside manner and no professionalism.
10 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Nickole R Bazger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Excellence In Ob/Gyn, 1428 S Lapeer Rd, Lake Orion, MI
Dr. Nickole R Bazger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Orion, MI.