Dr. Nicola A Francalancia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicola A Francalancia?

He saved my Life. Cannot say anything better about the Dr.

Wonderful Physician

I cannot say anything negative about Dr. Fracalancia. He was my husbands thoracic surgeon and if it weren't for this man's knowledge, his love of others and his attentiveness I really don't think my husband would be here with us today. The way he took care of my husband is just not able to be explained in words. He was as caring and genuine with my husband and family as if he were caring for his own family. He may not remember us because this was some years ago and in a different facility, but he is very good at his job and has a wonderful bedside manner, which is almost just as important. I would take my husband to any state to see Dr. Fracalancia if he needed it. We will never forget this awesome man!