Dr. Nicola Kreglinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicola Kreglinger?

MOTHER

Posted on November 13th, 2017

A doctor that actually listens to the care of a love one, quite knowledgeable in her field and open to suggestions. Genuinely seems to care about the patient and treats the client with a care of thought and not just simply hands out medications.

Best doctor ever...!!!

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Many good things have happened in my life, and one I am very happy about is having Dc. Nicola Kreglinger come into my life she has given me hope and returned happiness and a reason to keep smiling she is treating me for a Thyroid problem I have and my family and friends cannot believe how great I look in such a short time. I can't thank Dc Kreglinger or don't find the right words to describe how much I appreciate what she has done for me. Thank you, God bless you and your family always. I wish you all the best and please don't change...!!!

Dr Kreglinger

Posted on July 20th, 2014

My mom has been a patient of Dr Kreglinger. She is an amazing practitioner my mom went to her for treatment of osteoporosis and her bones are healing with the treatment prescribed. Dr Kreglinger is very knowledgeable, warm and compassionate toward her patient and attentive to answering pt calls. I give her a score of 10 from level of 1-10 she is an excellent internist and wonderful human being.

Satisfied Patient

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Dr. Kreglinger is very personable and professional. She takes the time to explain everything, even those issues the patient may not have thought of. She tells the truth but is not an alarmist. She encourages her patients to be proactive. She is always on time and easy to communicate with.

endocrinologist

Posted on March 17th, 2013

I just think as my personal doctor, she very perfessional and cordial!! Also a great mind.

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Doctor follows up in writing and/or phone call, but written followup does not always included all the information I would wish to receive about lab results.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 21st, 2013

Dr. Kreglinger is very thorough, caring, and understanding. I wouldn't see anyone else but her!

Caring physician