Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicola A Pemberton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nicola A Pemberton has the following 18 expertise
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pregnancy Complications
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Nicola A Pemberton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nicola A Pemberton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
My daughters 1st time at a gynecologist and it was rocky at first my appointment was at 4:10 I got there and was told doctor 2 hours behind didn't see until 7 pm 😡😡. However once in with the doctor she was awesome!!! My daughter was comfortable and so was I. I will be returning and will hope our next appointment will be better!
Dr Pemberten is very nice, sweet and kind doctor. She made me feel relaxed in my labor and delivery. she is very soft spoken and she explained me everything very professionally. Joann midwife working with her is also nice n great person. They both were really friendly and answered my all questions. her staff is nice too and office very nice n clean. I wished I had her 2 year ago too. She changed my difficult time of delivery into easy time.
There isn't enough space to share how great my experience was with Dr. Pemberton. She was kind and took time with me during each visit. She successfully delivered my baby and was helpful in the days after. I had a family tragedy that occurred days after my daughters birth. She came to the hospital to see me as opposed to calling. She exceeded the care you would expect from a professional. I can't say enough nice things about my experience with her.
Dr. Pemberton is amazing. From the first moment I walked and spoke with I felt I knew her for years. She just made me feel so comfortable that words cannot express! I am expecting my first child- so you can just imagine how nerve racking it is. Her staff (especially Maria) is wonderful. Using the portal for patients is a plus! They return yours calls right away and the MD even writes back. I am glad I found Dr. Pemberton for my first baby (got lucky) ! I am planning to have more and definitely will keep this MD as my Number 1.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
12 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2006
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Nicola A Pemberton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael A Wilcenski MD, 1000 Galloping Hill Rd, Union, NJ
Dr. Nicola A Pemberton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Union, NJ.