Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicola Perone
Dr. Nicola Perone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Perone is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicola Perone has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Perone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Memorial Hospital Nw, Houston, Tx
Northwest Memorial Hospital, Houston, Texas
Bayou City Med Ctr, Houston, Tx
Herman Hospital, Houston, Texas
St Luke`s Hospital, Houston, Texas
Parkway Hospital, Houston, Texas
Twelve Oaks Hospital, Houston, Texas
48 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I)
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Nicola Perone accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicola Perone in this video.
Dr. Nicola Perone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.