Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicola S Rotberg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 8
So all through out my pregnancy I saw Dr Bird then at the end you meet all the doctors at the practice when I met Dr Rotberg she was rude and rushed me out as quickly as she came in! Unfortunately she was the doctor on call when I delivered my son :\ she seemed so cold and rude I let out a scream when I was pushing him out and she had the audacity to tell me to BE QUIET !!!!!! Who does that!? I would have understood a gentle shhh and an encouraging it's gonna be okay! Ugh something that should have been a beautiful experience was ruined by her crappy attitude!
I had pre eclampsia till my son was 9 days old. I was sent home after an Emergancy c-section on day 4 I was sent home. 12hrs later I was being admitted to the ER with a BP of 199/110, down 4 pints of blood (from hemorrhaging during my c-section AND wasn't advised) and I had pneumonia to boot. I was admitted into the hospital and was sent home again after 1 day. The only thing that was done was giving me 2 pints of the 4 I needed and the antibiotics via IV. I was than admitted back to the hospital with in 24hrs of being discharged. The ER Dr was furious. He asked for an echogram, cardiogram, MRI, ultrasound and wanted me to be seen by a Pulminologist. They thought I was having heart failure, liver failure, kidney failure, etc etc. After being sent to the cardiac floor this time I had a WONDERFUL Dr who listened to me and saved my life. It was all quite unfortunate. Since I had such a traumatic birth I was told never to have anymore children. I was in my early 30's, and wasn't high risk. It was a veRy scary experience. My child was born 3 1/2 wks early. We are sooo blessed that not only did I survive, but our child did too. I had been with another Dr who was older and close to retirement and so I opted to see a younger Dr who 2 of my friends had several kids with and no issues. I never took legal action and was advised to by even my family Attorney. I can only hope and pray no one else has to live the horror I had to. It's now been 6yrs and my poor body is still all out of sorts hormonally. Really unfair.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
23 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Temple University Health System
Dr. Nicola S Rotberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGrapevine Womens Health And Gynecology Llc, 5880 NE Cornell Rd Ste C, Hillsboro, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicola S Rotberg in this video.
Dr. Nicola S Rotberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.