Dr. Nicola Rotberg Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nicola Rotberg?

so glad she's not at tuality any more

Posted on November 19th, 2014

So all through out my pregnancy I saw Dr Bird then at the end you meet all the doctors at the practice when I met Dr Rotberg she was rude and rushed me out as quickly as she came in! Unfortunately she was the doctor on call when I delivered my son :\ she seemed so cold and rude I let out a scream when I was pushing him out and she had the audacity to tell me to BE QUIET !!!!!! Who does that!? I would have understood a gentle shhh and an encouraging it's gonna be okay! Ugh something that should have been a beautiful experience was ruined by her crappy attitude!

Worst Dr I have ever encountered.

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

I had pre eclampsia till my son was 9 days old. I was sent home after an Emergancy c-section on day 4 I was sent home. 12hrs later I was being admitted to the ER with a BP of 199/110, down 4 pints of blood (from hemorrhaging during my c-section AND wasn't advised) and I had pneumonia to boot. I was admitted into the hospital and was sent home again after 1 day. The only thing that was done was giving me 2 pints of the 4 I needed and the antibiotics via IV. I was than admitted back to the hospital with in 24hrs of being discharged. The ER Dr was furious. He asked for an echogram, cardiogram, MRI, ultrasound and wanted me to be seen by a Pulminologist. They thought I was having heart failure, liver failure, kidney failure, etc etc. After being sent to the cardiac floor this time I had a WONDERFUL Dr who listened to me and saved my life. It was all quite unfortunate. Since I had such a traumatic birth I was told never to have anymore children. I was in my early 30's, and wasn't high risk. It was a veRy scary experience. My child was born 3 1/2 wks early. We are sooo blessed that not only did I survive, but our child did too. I had been with another Dr who was older and close to retirement and so I opted to see a younger Dr who 2 of my friends had several kids with and no issues. I never took legal action and was advised to by even my family Attorney. I can only hope and pray no one else has to live the horror I had to. It's now been 6yrs and my poor body is still all out of sorts hormonally. Really unfair.

Posted on December 3rd, 2016