More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicola M Vogel has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Watery Eyes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I waited 3 months for an appointment with this Doctor. From what I hear, she is excellent. unfortunately, I can not confirm that because her office staff took it upon themselves to reschedule the appointment that I waited 3 months for and never tell us. We took the day off work and rearranged all our schedules in order to make the appointment. According to the office staff, when I first questioned how they changed the appointment, they told me they talked to someone. Not true, my phone number is the one they had. Than they changed their story to left a message on a voicemail. Never received a message. I check every message. So frustrating that a new patient has to wait 3 months, than never even get to be seen, because the office staff could not take 30 seconds to do their job correctly. I only figured out the appointment got changed, because I personally called to confirm the time, the day of the appointment. Needless to say, I will find another allergist somewhere else.
Dr. Vogel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Nicola M Vogel accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEpping Regional Health Center, 212 Calef Hwy, Epping, NH
Dr. Nicola M Vogel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Epping, NH.