Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicolas Padron
Dr. Nicolas Padron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Corsicana, TX . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Family Medicine and Adult Care. Dr. Padron is affiliated with Dallas Regional Medical Center, Doctors Hospital and Denton Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicolas Padron has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain. Physiatrists are also experts in pain medication.
Some common conditions that physiatrists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, neurological and spinal disorders and injuries, chronic pain disorders, like fibromyalgia, and musculoskeletal issues, like broken bones and torn muscles.
These physicians also often coordinate a team of other specialists in order to maximize the patient's recovery, such as occupational therapists, speech therapists, neurologists, orthopedists, and counselors.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adult Care
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Padron is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dallas Regional Medical Center
Denton Regional Medical Center
Doctors Hospital Dallas
Baylor University Medical Center
Methodist Dallas Medical Center
27 Years Experience
The University of Texas at San Antonio
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Nicolas Padron accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicolas Padron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.