Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicolas K Saliba MD
Dr. Nicolas K Saliba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Saliba is affiliated with South Shore Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicolas K Saliba has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Nicolas K Saliba has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Nicolas K Saliba is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Rude and Ignorant
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicolas K Saliba - Posted on December 31st, 2018
Skilled surgeon and gynecologist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicolas K Saliba - Posted on September 21st, 2018
Dr. Saliba saw me through my second pregnancy and also did surgery on me. He removed a huge (and very painful) ovarian cyst and a fallopian tube following hospitalization for ovarian torsion. He was amazing. I was in almost zero pain following surgery and back to work in just four days! Beyond his technical skill, I love Dr. Saliba's personality - he is direct, funny and caring.
Wanted to like him
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicolas K Saliba - Posted on January 18th, 2018
I saw him for years and thought he was very nice. But then I had symptoms that he basically just told me to live with until menopause. I told him I wasn't interested in that but he said there was nothing else that could be done. I reluctantly went to a new doctor who solved the problem for me. I think Dr. Saliba just needs to listen more.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicolas K Saliba - Posted on November 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicolas K Saliba - Posted on November 16th, 2015
Dr. Saliba is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1976
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Nicolas K Saliba Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCROWN OB/GYN, 300 Congress St Ste 102, Quincy, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicolas K Saliba, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Quincy, MA, in this video.
Dr. Nicolas K Saliba is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.