2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nicolas K Saliba?

Rude and Ignorant

Saw him for my first ever OB/GYN appointment. He completely dismissed my history of mental illness. Never went back to him.

Skilled surgeon and gynecologist

Dr. Saliba saw me through my second pregnancy and also did surgery on me. He removed a huge (and very painful) ovarian cyst and a fallopian tube following hospitalization for ovarian torsion. He was amazing. I was in almost zero pain following surgery and back to work in just four days! Beyond his technical skill, I love Dr. Saliba's personality - he is direct, funny and caring.

Wanted to like him

I saw him for years and thought he was very nice. But then I had symptoms that he basically just told me to live with until menopause. I told him I wasn't interested in that but he said there was nothing else that could be done. I reluctantly went to a new doctor who solved the problem for me. I think Dr. Saliba just needs to listen more.

Rude, abrupt, and has a terrible bedside manner. He totally brushed away my concerns without asking a single probing question. I felt like he just wanted to zip through what was a pretty short exam anyway. I wanted to cry after I left.

He was HORRIBLE!!! Seriously the worst doctor's experience I ever had. Felt like I was wasting his time with my 3 minute appointment after he made me wait an hour. He is a complete jerk!

Worst bedside manner ever. I've never felt so uncomfortable or like I wasting someone's time more.

Bad experience, our first baby, made my wife feel very uncomfortable and was not good at communicating.

Not happy

Waited 3 months to have my annual check up just for Dr. Salibas to reschedule to have a vaca day. Once my rescheduled appointment came around, i waited over an hour to see him. I ended up getting dressed and just leaving. Once I got to the appointment the nurse asked why I was there when I had to see a doctor a few months back and had a full check up. She checked with Dr. Salibas and he said for me to stay there when obviously an annual was scheduled needlessly. Its not like he has the best bedside manner to have to wait for him. At the end of the day, I am finding a new doctor.

Dissapointed. I was so scared

I had the BEST experience at Crown with the exception of Dr. Saliba. I was very scared and experiencing irregular contractions during the birth of my first child. Dr. Saliba was not gentle at all and not comforting. I was so scared and while he was examining me he only made me feel worse and have more anxiety. I hear he is an amazing doctor, but his bedside manor did not soothe a nervous wreck like myself. It made me 10 times more tense and afraid.

Thorogh, gentle, honest and funny

He made me feel at ease, understood my prolem, explained the situation clearly with options of treatment and recommendation. He also completed the treatment without a hitch.Very experienced and self confident .

K Johnston

For the better part of 20 years I have known Dr Saliba. I had the pleasure of meeting him at St Margaret's Hospital where I worked. I can't think of a better Dr than Nicolas Saliba. He is serious, funny, candid and honest. He does not let you ignore any potential problem with the attitude of "it's probably nothing". Top Notch in my opinion.

Dr. Saliba is a very caring physician - he spends all the time with me that I want, I never feel rushed. I just finished up (I hope) a medical crisis of sorts with him and his team, and he was just fabulous. He's really smart and very gentle with his exams and procedures. He also has a great sense of humor. I did leave him for 10-12 years because I found him to be moody and demeaning at my post partum visit, but I've been back with him for the past three years and he's been terrific. I learned during those ten years -- there's nobody better out there!

Dr. Nicolas K Saliba is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.