4.7

Have you seen Dr. Nicolas G Slenkovich?

My procedure went by very fast the doctor addressed all my concerns and this being my first surgery he addressed my anxiety. I am very pleased with my results and I will be coming here for any needs I may have in the future.

Muy contenta con los resultados, Estoy a 6 semanas aun estoy un poco inflamada, Pero la diferencia es notable. Lo unico seria q tuvieran a alguien bilingue. el doctor y us equipo muy amables. Si volveria a hacerme Otro arreglito aqui.

This whole experience has been nothing short of life changing. The staff is wonderful and Dr. Slenkovich is incredibly knowledgeable and a master at his craft. After a severe nose break as a child and two unsuccessful surgeries with another doctor, I am incredibly relieved that I chose CPSC to do my third(and final) surgery. Dr. Slenkovich achieved incredible results, it was truely the best investment we have made.

I have to compliment everyone in this office. From my first visit, surgery day and everyday since then. Everyone has been so kind and very generous with their help and knowledge! I have recommended you guys and had 2 friends visit since my surgery! DenverBodyDoc is awesome! Thank you for everything!

Dr. Slenkovich and his staff are amazing. They have been so helpful and informative. They took the time to really understand my end goal and then performed it beyond what I could have imagined.

My experience has been nothing less than amazing so far. Dr. Slenkovich and his entire staff have been so caring and amazing. I had a lot of work done and had waited years to do so, and could not have selected a better team to provide such amazing work. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have work done. Thank you to the entire staff!!

My experience was amazing, Dr gave me My dream body!!! I feel very confident.

Dr. Slenkovich and staff are top notch. From the very first meeting, they made me feel at ease and answered all my questions. I am super excited about my results. I actually love my body now. It feels great. Thank you Dr. Slenkovich for my new body!! You are awesome!

I had a Lipo 360 and fat transfer to my buttocks and at six weeks, I can say that I already love my results. Dr. Slenkovich listened to what I wanted for my body and made it happen. The staff took care good care of me and they really cared about my treatment plan and overall experience. I have nothing but good things to say and I hope that this review will help many of you come in for a consultation!

Overall my experience was great, all the staff here is very friendly since the moment you walk in. My expectation on my procedure was excellent, the results were just was I was going for. Definitely returning, Dr Nick Slenkovich amazing job.

I always knew that my experience was going to be good but it was more then that, it was Amazing!!! All the staff was attentive with me from the moment I walked in the door to the moment I walked out. Dr.Slenkovich was very professional at all times and explained everything with detail and was also understanding with what I wanted to look like and my results I LOVE... Made me feel good about my body, can wear what ever I want with confidence and not being scared of showing my body, Thank you Doc and thanks to all the staff. Rebecca, Jessica, Sam, Sierrah, Pam thank you for the amazing massages you provided to me they helped a lot. Coming from far away to a great result very happy!!!

The overall experience was relatively painless. The staff was friendly and well prepared. I would recommend him to anyone getting a breast augmentation. Thank you!

Dr. Nicolas G Slenkovich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Littleton, CO.