4.7

Have you seen Dr. Nicolas G Slenkovich?

Anxious at first, AMAZED by the end!

I am the type of person that gets anxious before any type of medical procedure, especially if it involves needles and a lot of planning! I can confidently tell you that all of my anxiety before the procedure was so silly now coming out on the other side! This medical staff is nothing short of amazing! From meeting with Sierra for my initial consultationshe was SO kind and patient to answer all of my questions. To meeting with Dr. Slenkovichhe spent time with my husband and I going over all of our options, giving his best advice, and was available to give the support I needed. To having the greatest nurse take care of meRebecca. She helped calm my nerves and pamper me the day of surgery. I usually pass out easilyRebecca talked to me, got my IVs in very quickly and painlessly, and made me feel right at home. For my follow up visit, Jessica explained my recovery road very detailed. Pam provided an excellent massage and showed me how to massage on my own correctly. All of the front desk ladies greet me each time with big smiles on their face and treat me as family. This place exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be coming here for any further body work! Thank you!

Andrea is the best. She helps me to look fantastic and the staff is so friendly and caring.

My procedure went by very fast the doctor addressed all my concerns and this being my first surgery he addressed my anxiety. I am very pleased with my results and I will be coming here for any needs I may have in the future.

Muy contenta con los resultados, Estoy a 6 semanas aun estoy un poco inflamada, Pero la diferencia es notable. Lo unico seria q tuvieran a alguien bilingue. el doctor y us equipo muy amables. Si volveria a hacerme Otro arreglito aqui.

This whole experience has been nothing short of life changing. The staff is wonderful and Dr. Slenkovich is incredibly knowledgeable and a master at his craft. After a severe nose break as a child and two unsuccessful surgeries with another doctor, I am incredibly relieved that I chose CPSC to do my third(and final) surgery. Dr. Slenkovich achieved incredible results, it was truely the best investment we have made.

I have to compliment everyone in this office. From my first visit, surgery day and everyday since then. Everyone has been so kind and very generous with their help and knowledge! I have recommended you guys and had 2 friends visit since my surgery! DenverBodyDoc is awesome! Thank you for everything!

Dr. Slenkovich and his staff are amazing. They have been so helpful and informative. They took the time to really understand my end goal and then performed it beyond what I could have imagined.

My experience has been nothing less than amazing so far. Dr. Slenkovich and his entire staff have been so caring and amazing. I had a lot of work done and had waited years to do so, and could not have selected a better team to provide such amazing work. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have work done. Thank you to the entire staff!!

My experience was amazing, Dr gave me My dream body!!! I feel very confident.

Dr. Slenkovich and staff are top notch. From the very first meeting, they made me feel at ease and answered all my questions. I am super excited about my results. I actually love my body now. It feels great. Thank you Dr. Slenkovich for my new body!! You are awesome!

I had a Lipo 360 and fat transfer to my buttocks and at six weeks, I can say that I already love my results. Dr. Slenkovich listened to what I wanted for my body and made it happen. The staff took care good care of me and they really cared about my treatment plan and overall experience. I have nothing but good things to say and I hope that this review will help many of you come in for a consultation!

Overall my experience was great, all the staff here is very friendly since the moment you walk in. My expectation on my procedure was excellent, the results were just was I was going for. Definitely returning, Dr Nick Slenkovich amazing job.

Dr. Nicolas G Slenkovich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Littleton, CO.

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Servicettcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr.