Dr. Nicole M Antinerella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicole M Antinerella?

Exceptional Health care

I can't say enough about Dr. Antinerella and her staff. They're fantastic! I have been a patient for over 30 years. They are extremely helpful with any questions or issues that I may have. Prescription refills are always called in to the pharmacy quickly and referrals are submitted in a timely fashion. I give them a 5 + star rating.

Review

Dr. A. is a smart, caring and attentive physician. I recommend her highly.

Really liked her

She was patient and attentive. She asked a lot of questions during my routine physical and listened completely to my answers. She was kind and respectful and has a great sense of humor. I'm glad I was assigned to her when my regular doctor left the office.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Antinerella has been my doctor for 4 years. She is patient, kind and very thorough. Dr. Antinerella is a patient advocate. I've also seen her NP Jessica Pollack who who I would also Highly Recommend .

Exceptional & Caring!!

Unless we move across country, our family has no intention of leaving Dr. Antinerella!! After having MD's that didn't follow-up or mis-diagnose frequently, to find someone who goes above & beyond as well as refer to others who can also help, we will be with her for a very long time!! By far the best, most caring PCP provider!!

Exceptional & Caring!!

Dr Antinerella is the first PCP I have ever had that actually listens, reviews tests results on a very timely basis, calls if she has concerns, allows you to discuss your concerns openly. She is also open to our using a naturalist(using alternative/natural supplements) vs. using a RX & doesn't make us feel guilty for that choice.The best part is that she has a fantastic relationship w/our youngest daughter, making it so that she is able to communicate openly & clearly w/o my needing to be present.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Nicole M Antinerella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NH.