4.8

Have you seen Dr. Nicole R Basa?

Dr. Basa is wonderful. She is very compassionate, and caring. She took very good care of me before, during, and after each surgery. She took time to explain the procedure and why it was necessary as well as all the risks associated with the surgery. She also took appropriate tests before each surgery to make sure I really needed it. I just love Dr. Basa!!! I highly recommend her.

She is awesome!!

She has great bedside manner! She treats you with respect and is great at answering all of your questions

Dr. Basa treats you as though you're the only patient in her office. She doesn't rush through your appointment and shows that she cares about you and why you're there.

"To have doctors like this in your corner is a great help"

I was in need of a general surgeon for an appendectomy and was referred to Dr Nicole Basa. The atmosphere and behavior of the medical staff was very pleasant. I was welcome with a smile and was given the peace I needed to know that everyone was eager to help. Oh my GOD, Dr Basa was awesome-- she listened, she talked to me in everyday language, she respected my opinion, there was a time she made me laugh and there was a time I made her laugh. Very professional but still gave me the comfort I needed. I would most definitely recommend her to someone else AND for myself again if needed. Thanks to Dr Basa and her medical staff--JOB WELL DONE!!!

I would give more stars if I could! I recently had a very major surgery performed by Dr. Basa and can't say enough good things about the care and follow-up I received. She is a class act all the way. Her professionalism is second too none, her knowledge is exceptional, and her ability to put her patients at ease is wonderful. The staff at Cedar Park Surgeons is fantastic as well, very friendly, willing to answer any and all questions, and professional. I never want to have to go through this again, but if I did I would only do so with Dr. Basa.

Dr. Basa was a wonderful Dr. to have with my appendectomy. She was thorough in explaining everything. I could tell she was a caring Dr. by the way she treated me through all of the process....from the time before the surgery to the check up I had with her. I'd love to see more Drs. with this kind of care for their patients.

Mastectomy

I had the best experience in Dr. Basa's office! During my biopsy I had the best conversation with her and her nurses about my passion in gardening. They always knew what to say to make me feel comfortable and are very welcoming. I had a lumpectomy and a mastectomy done by Dr. Basa and after surgery I had the best recovery. I am only 28 but I had NO BRUISES on my chest after either surgery. She also recommended me to a GREAT plastic surgeon! She really knows what she is doing and has the BEST bedside manners. I recommend her to ALL!

Talented and wonderful doctor

Incredibly skilled. Wonderful bedside. All doctors should be this way.

Excellent doctor

I found Dr Basa to be both very competent and thorough and also very friendly, personable, and respectful. Everything you'd want in a doctor, and don't often find..

Exceptional Care

I would recommend Dr. Basa to anyone! She is truly as caring and compassionate as she is professional and knowledgable. I completely trust her and that is not said lightly. Her staff follows up with every phone call, question, or problem to make sure you are taken care of to your satisfaction. I would not go anywhere else. Dr. Basa has been a true blessing in my life.

Wonderful

This is a very compassionate and skilled office. I had to have surgery and was so nervous and everyone there made me feel at ease. The surgeons did a great job and I was back to normal in no time! Dr. Basa is so caring and knowledgable and explained everything so well. I would highly recommend this office.

Gall bladder surgery

Dr. Basa is a wonderful Doctor. She takes time to explain all details, shows compassion and is very personable and caring (unlike some surgeons). I liked the high-tech approach in surgery and the computerized office records.

Dr. Nicole R Basa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cedar Park, TX.