Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole M Charbonnet
Dr. Nicole M Charbonnet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Charbonnet is affiliated with Thibodaux Regional Medical Center and Springhill Medical Center. Dr. Charbonnet has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole M Charbonnet has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nicole M Charbonnet has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Nicole M Charbonnet has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 40
If you are newly pregnant and looking for an ob, please stay away from this lady. Especially if you are considered high risk! She may be knowledgeable but her delivery is horrible. She overtalks her patients and does not listen to their needs. I was a high risk, pregnant with twins and she was nonchalant about everything I tried to tell her or downplayed my concerns as if they were nothing. My appointments were spaced out 4-6 weeks at times. Long story short, I ended up miscarrying due to my cervix opening too early and it not being monitored the way a high risk pregnancy is monitored. She sucks as a dr with no manners or compassion what so ever!
During my pregnancy I hated Dr Charbonette. The second she delivered my 11 pound baby girl my attitude changed completely. We would not be healthier or happier. Dr Charbonette has no bedside manner, but is amazing where it counts. How many of us can say that we are friends with our doctors? Wouldn't you rather the best doctor over a friendly doctor? After having my baby I am fully convinced I would rather the best doctor. I had that. Dr Charbonette would be a great choice as your gynecologist. I plan to have a second baby very soon and I could not imagine another doctor next to me when that child is born.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charbonnet is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1999
Ochsner Health System
Dr. Nicole M Charbonnet accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOchsner Baptist Ob/Gyn Clinic, 4429 Clara St Ste 400, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Nicole M Charbonnet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.