Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicole M Darrow has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nicole M Darrow has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 63
I've Been seeing Dr. Darrow for about 10 years (on my wife's advice). She is the most caring Dr. I've ever visited. She accurately diagnoses my ills, shows concern for all aspects of my life (because that affects my health), and provides excellent referrals when necessary. Forget the complaints about office staff before mid 2012, Dr Darrow has separated from that practice and her new office is excellent. She does not overbook so your waits are short. If you are sick and need to be seen on short notice, they will get you in. Dr Darrow always spends the appropriate time necessary with you, you never feel rushed or ignored. Dr. Darrow is a great primary care physician
Dr. Darrow has been my doctor for the past 6 years. She recently has moved to a new office and separated from Dr. Dimaria, thank goodness(misdiagnosed me when dr. Darrow was on maternity) She is a caring compassionate doctor who never rushes you out of the exam room. I have now taken my children from their pediatrician and started them with her as well. Office hours are convenient and the friendliest staff ever! God bless doc!
I cannot believe how Dr. Darrow remembers everything concerning your health without even looking at your records. She has an amazing memory. She is very caring and will listen to your concerns without rushing you out. You are not a number in her office, you are a person!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Nicole M Darrow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicole M Darrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Islip, NY.