Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole Xynos
Dr. Nicole Xynos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO (and 3 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Xynos is affiliated with SSM St. Marys Hospital - St. Louis, St Mary`s Health Center and Saint Louis University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole Xynos has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Nicole Xynos has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Nicole Xynos has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nicole Xynos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Xynos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SSM St. Marys Hospital - St. Louis
St Mary`s Health Center
Saint Louis University Hospital
13 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Nicole Xynos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicole Xynos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.