Dr. Nicole Einhorn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Einhorn?

Too late for me!!

Posted on October 6th, 2014

It's too late for me, but maybe you can avoid having surgery from which you emerge worse than when you went in. Don't know why anyone would wish to worsen their condition by having surgery with this lady who never saw me again after I had the surgery!!! And the referring doctor released me from treatment knowing that I was worse. I'm getting a lawyer a year later now and hopefully better treatment from a different doctor.

Extremely poor doctor

Posted on June 27th, 2014

Avoid this doctor! I had a torn rotator cuff, torn labrum & partially ruptured bicep tendon that were missed by this doctor. She never ordered the MRI due to the fact that I was a worker comp case & accused me of faking. The functional capacity exam found that I was not and needed further examination. New doctor found damage and needed to operate. Dr. Einhorn is not friendly, will not take the time to explain issues but will take your insurance money. Office operates in same fashion. Had to wait 3 hours for a scheduled appointment.

Posted on September 20th, 2017