More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicole P Ellerine has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nicole P Ellerine has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 9
I never take the time to provide online reviews but felt I had to speak up when I saw some of the negative comments on here. Dr. Ellerine is everything you could want in a pediatrician: very pleasant, extremely bright, competent, caring, etc. She is truly as good as it gets. Yes the office is always busy (because it's a high quality practice). Even so, they always find a way to work us into the schedule, and we've never had to wait very long to be seen (in more than a dozen visits).
The practice is incredibly busy, which is fine if you are able to manage your patients. This practice can not! I have waited no less than ONE HOUR to see Dr, Ellerine the 15+ times I have been to this practice. She is not only always late, but running behind at least one hour. Once even 90 minutes and I had to reschedule because my kids were tired and hungry. Her bedside manner is poor, she never 'bonded' with my kids, but rather just ranted off a checklist. I kept 'sticking with it' until my youngest child was acting very irritable, was not crawling, having fevers, could not sleep, etc. I took her in, where it was brushed off as 'growing pains' and two weeks later, when it was getting worse, I took her in again, no diagnosis. I finally decided to take her to CHOA's emergency room, where the first thing they did was check her urine. She had a UTI, I am extremely disappointed and frustrated with the lack of effort to diagnose her correctly as she could have had permanent kidney damage! I hope that this review will open the eyes of the practice
I have been taking my children to Dr Ellerine since they were born. As premies they have had some complications. Dr Ellerine has been on target and accurate with the issues no matter what they have been over 11 years from fractures to surgeries to colds. I totally trust her judgement and clinical knowledge and I'm a tough judge since I'm in healthcare,too. Most of my friends take their children to her as well.
Dr. Ellerine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Nicole P Ellerine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPeachtree Park Pediatrics, 3193 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 250, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Nicole P Ellerine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.