Dr. Nicole A Giambrone Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nicole A Giambrone?

Fabulous doctor

Cannot say enough good things about her. Kind, knowledgeable, and thorough

Outstanding Doctor!

I've been her patient for 2 years. She takes time with and listens to her patients, she's never in a rush. No long wait times. When she detects a problem she will correct it or send you to the right specialist to get the job done. Very detailed and thorough, compassionate and caring. A Good Doctor!

Dr. Giambrone is an excellent, dedicated doctor.

It was a first visit for my husband and myself. I was totally impressed and so was he. She gives attention to every little detail and is a great time manager. The examination process was very through. Dr. Giambrone recommended a doctor for my husband that found a solution to a very troubling problem he had been having for some time. She called the same evening with test results. When we left her office I felt we had found a treasure. I hope she will be our doctor until the end of our days. The office staff were helpful and kind.

Malpractice?

My initial visit was good,but at my last visit, she was totally changed - totally non responsive to any of my issues. I followed up a possible high blood pressure issue with a question to the staff regarding medication - they didn't call me back for a month! I recently called them with a breathing/ dizziness issue. The staff said she couldn't see me for a month. They suggested that I get the drug store to call them to refill a bronchodilator prescription for the issue. They never called the drugstore back.

Very focused and professional physician. I saw her only once, but I look forward to my visit next year. She is thorough.

No nonsense professional

Extremely professional. Matter-of-fact and right on point

1st visit with this dr

Terrible Bedside Manner

I had my first (and last) appointment with Dr. Giambronne when seeking a new primary care physician. I have never been treated so rudely by a doctor in my life. Apparently I didn't answer her questions succintly or quickly enough, because she snapped at me and seemed almost angry during the appointment, which made me even more flustered and seemed to make her even more impatient. I had never met her before so I have no idea what I could have done to elicit that kind of treatment. I was truly stunned and almost left in tears. I don't know if it was an off day for her, but I'd rather go sit in an ER for 12 hours before I make an appointment with her ever again. I can only imagine that the positive reviews are from patients who are also her friends. I imagine that she's a competent physician, but I chose not to go back to find out.

Fantastic Internist

My visit with Dr. Giambrone is probably one of the best experiences I have ever had at a doctor's office. The staff was courteous and the wait time was minimal. What really made the experience fantastic was Dr. Giambrone's attention to detail. She asked a thorough round of questions to get a true assessment of my lifestyle and health condition. I've never had a doctor who was willing to invest so much of her time in order to make sure that her diagnosis was accurate and appropriate. I would recommend Dr. Giambrone to any friend or family member in need of a good doctor who truly cares for her patients and their well being.

Finally, a doctor who cares

I love Dr. Giambrone. She is very thorough and always takes the time to call with your results. It's refreshing to have that personal experience instead of an email or letter. Her knowledgability and skill set are very impressive. All of this coupled with her youthful passion for medicine make going to the doctor a little less intimidating!

Disheartening Experience

The experience of meeting this young physician was very disheartening. She was robotic, with a flaccid demeanor, never smiled and devoid of personality. I will NEVER return. She was not warm, caring, empathetic or friendly. How did she lose her zest for her profession at such a young age. Why would I want to return! Her waiting room was empty, wonder why? So, she can't say she was busy. My Veterinarian is friendlier and I wouldn't let this doctor near my pets. So disappointed!!! Back to the PCP drawing board search. Where did all the Marcus Welby's of the world go to?

Dr. G is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is wonderful

Dr. Nicole A Giambrone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.