3.9

Poor excuse for a doctor! Not sympathetic!

I had an early first time appointment with Nicole Giambrone which I was unable to keep today. I have systemic lupus, and several other autoimmune diseases related to the Lupus. Also, I am legally blind. I am currently having a problem with high levels of carbon dioxide in my bloodstream which is causing me insomnia, heart palpitations and trouble swallowing. I happened to take some ZZZ-Quil to try to get some rest, and did not hear the alarm clock go off at 5:45 am. I immediately called the office to apologize for missing the appointment, and informed the receptionist that this was one of reasons I was coming in to see Nicole. I've had Insomnia for 8 months probably a symptom by high levels of carbon dioxide in my bloodstream. I was told by the receptionist that Nicole does not reschedule appointments for no shows! I would not recommend this woman for any type of early appointments if you already have serious medical problems. Nicole does not seem sympathetic to make any concessions. She must only be in this type of work for the all mighty buck, and thinks she will always be healthy. Based on this experience I would think twice before making an appointment with Nicole!

A Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Giambrone for approximately 3 years, and have been totally pleased with every visit. At the age of 79 I have had many doctors during my lifetime. None of them have ever asked as many questions as Dr Giambrone. She truly cares about how I am doing. She shows a genuine concern--which is not true of most physicians. I would recommend her to anyone.

Fabulous doctor

Cannot say enough good things about her. Kind, knowledgeable, and thorough

Outstanding Doctor!

I've been her patient for 2 years. She takes time with and listens to her patients, she's never in a rush. No long wait times. When she detects a problem she will correct it or send you to the right specialist to get the job done. Very detailed and thorough, compassionate and caring. A Good Doctor!

Dr. Giambrone is an excellent, dedicated doctor.

It was a first visit for my husband and myself. I was totally impressed and so was he. She gives attention to every little detail and is a great time manager. The examination process was very through. Dr. Giambrone recommended a doctor for my husband that found a solution to a very troubling problem he had been having for some time. She called the same evening with test results. When we left her office I felt we had found a treasure. I hope she will be our doctor until the end of our days. The office staff were helpful and kind.

Malpractice?

My initial visit was good,but at my last visit, she was totally changed - totally non responsive to any of my issues. I followed up a possible high blood pressure issue with a question to the staff regarding medication - they didn't call me back for a month! I recently called them with a breathing/ dizziness issue. The staff said she couldn't see me for a month. They suggested that I get the drug store to call them to refill a bronchodilator prescription for the issue. They never called the drugstore back.

Dr. Nicole A Giambrone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kenner, LA.