Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicole D Yoder has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Nicole D Yoder has the following 7 expertise
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chest Infection
Dr. Nicole D Yoder has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Yoder and staff truly care for their patients well being and use the latest procedures and medicines to treat them. Dr. Yoder spends as much time with her patients as they need and explains all treatment options and pros and cons of each. She prescribes individual plans providing the best results possible.
15 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Nicole D Yoder accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Lukes Physician Group, 709 Delaware Ave, Bethlehem, PA
Dr. Nicole D Yoder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.