Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole N Higgs-Doughty
Dr. Nicole N Higgs-Doughty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL, with another office in Cape Coral, FL. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole N Higgs-Doughty has 2 locations
801 S Douglas Rd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025
1682 NE Pine Island Rd
Cape Coral, FL 33909
Book Online Now
Dr. Nicole N Higgs-Doughty has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nicole N Higgs-Doughty has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Nicole N Higgs-Doughty is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
20 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Nicole N Higgs-Doughty Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nicole N Higgs-Doughty's office for more information.
801 S Douglas Rd Pembroke Pines, FL : (954) 985-1470
1682 NE Pine Island Rd Cape Coral, FL 33909
More about Dr. Nicole N Higgs-Doughty
Dr. Nicole Higgs received her Doctor of Medicine degree at Morehouse School of Medicine and completed her Graduate Medical Education in Family Practice in Columbus, Georgia. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Family Practice.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicole N Higgs-Doughty is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.