Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicole B Johnston has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I've been seeing this doctor since 2010. I was diagnosed with 4 fibroids under her tenure. To me it seemed as if she only wanted to push hysterectomy (not shrinking drugs or myomectomy). Being a female, of 34, who still wants children....Of course this frightened me. Well to cut a long story short, and many short conversations with her ending in..."we'll talk about it later on" (which I never understood. I'm in your office now!) Well I became pregnant. Had a miscarriage right after visiting her office the day before (sent home with a prescription and a "well report" for my unborn child. Dr. Mullins was extremely helpful (preformed D&C). No contact from Dr. Johnston....not even a sympathy card. Maybe I'm just sore about the whole situation, but after seeing how in depth Dr. Mullins was I believed I was seen by the wrong doctor from this health care facility.
15 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Nicole B Johnston accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Healthcare Of Dothan Pc, 4300 W Main St Ste 31, Dothan, AL
Dr. Nicole B Johnston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dothan, AL.