Dr. Nicole B Johnston Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nicole B Johnston?

Probably not the Doc you'd want if you plan to have more children

I've been seeing this doctor since 2010. I was diagnosed with 4 fibroids under her tenure. To me it seemed as if she only wanted to push hysterectomy (not shrinking drugs or myomectomy). Being a female, of 34, who still wants children....Of course this frightened me. Well to cut a long story short, and many short conversations with her ending in..."we'll talk about it later on" (which I never understood. I'm in your office now!) Well I became pregnant. Had a miscarriage right after visiting her office the day before (sent home with a prescription and a "well report" for my unborn child. Dr. Mullins was extremely helpful (preformed D&C). No contact from Dr. Johnston....not even a sympathy card. Maybe I'm just sore about the whole situation, but after seeing how in depth Dr. Mullins was I believed I was seen by the wrong doctor from this health care facility.