Dr. Nicole Kageyama Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Kageyama?

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Kagayama for years. She is professional and very attentive to all my concerns and questions. Her friendly demeanor and brilliance is the reason why I recommend her to my family and friends. It is a bit hard to get an appointment but she is worth the wait.

Waiting time can be lengthy

Posted on December 15th, 2010

I really do like her. She's friendly and knowledgable. She does seem to always been rushed though and I would like a little more time with her, but I do get my questions answered. The receptionist is always very nice when I get there. And I never have a problem getting an appointment that fits into my scheduleMy only real complaint is sometimes you can wait a long time in the waiting room AND in the exam room. I have had to wait an hour while the doctor talked to a sales rep. That's not acceptable - patients should come before a pill pusher. They can make an appointment like everyone else. Apologizing to me for the wait does NOT make up for it.

Never going back

Posted on August 31st, 2009

I cannot recommend North Pacific Dermatology after my initial visit to their Renton office. After a 30 minute drive, I arrived at their office for an 11:30am appointment five minutes late due to traffic. Once in the office I waited in line while the single receptionist at the front desk was on the phone with another client. That client was placed on hold while the receptionist helped the next woman in line. Dr Kageyama and the receptionist then took the next five minutes to help the woman locate an appropriate time for her next visit. During this time, another client in the office was ushered back to their appointment. When the woman finished scheduling her appointment I informed her that I was there for my appointment. She excused herself and headed back to talk with an associate (I assume the PA). After she returned I was told that I would have to reschedule. I looked at my cell phone, and it read 11:42am. I didn't bother to argue, politely rescheduled, and left never to return. Although I acknowledge that I was late, five minutes (increased to twelve minutes by an understaffed front desk) should not make the difference of being seeing by a doctor or not.

Posted on July 10th, 2017