Dr. Nicole Lawson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Lawson?

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Fake doctor. Does not genuinely care about patients. In and out with zero concern for how u feel or what is wrong. Staff is horrible. Smart mouthed and privileged. Sit on thier phones and only speak to patients in a rude tone.

Good DR.!

Posted on November 13th, 2014

I do know I had to wait a little past my appointment time but I'm sure glad I got my time in there. She took one look at me and asked me few questions. I felt like she honestly did care about how awful I felt ! I got some lab work done and got help I needed. I've been feeling poorly for several months, but in two weeks I feel so much better. My family and I are very happy with help I got. I won't wait doling next time.

Good experience!

Posted on April 27th, 2014

I've been to lots of doctors over the years including my share of specialists. This doctor seemed to actually care about me, the person. She looked at me and listened. I like for a doctor to let me explain not just tell me what is wrong and rush out a door. She was on spot with a diagnosis and I didn't have lots of useless tests done and more time and expense.

Way cool!

Posted on February 28th, 2014

I live in a small town and really get to know people. I not only go to this doctor bit I know she's well liked a d respected here . She has seen me with a grouchy teen while two grandkids were crawling up her leg and i'min tears. She just smiled gave the kids something to play with, handed me a tissue and hug while telling my kid to chill . This is a doctor who is good.

NOT COOL

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I go to this doctor bc I need a doc close to where I live. Every visit which included 4 she told me different things and then would NOT follow up with them. She would tell me one thing and then do another. I would not go back to her if my life depended on it!!! Her office staff was polite but her Nurse does not return your call or attempt to call the doc for you if you are in serious need of something. This doctor is a FAKE!!! Or two-faced. Do not trust her!!!

Posted on July 5th, 2017