Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole A Malek
Dr. Nicole A Malek, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Park City, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Malek is affiliated with Vista Medical Center West. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole A Malek has 2 locations
401 Greenleaf St Ste 1
Park City, IL 60085
Book Online Now
Dr. Nicole A Malek has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nicole A Malek has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 5
The best Primary Care Doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicole A Malek - Posted on November 2nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicole A Malek - Posted on January 3rd, 2017
A Caring Professional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicole A Malek - Posted on December 19th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicole A Malek - Posted on July 28th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicole A Malek - Posted on May 5th, 2011
she wants to give strong dangerous anti-depression medication instead of mild anxiety med which has worked for me fine with no side effects. That medication would be expensive, addictive and keep me from getting future insurance policies due to the nature of the drug.Very disappointed in that choice.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Malek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Nicole A Malek Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicole A Malek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Park City, IL.