Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole P Metcalfe
Dr. Nicole P Metcalfe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Metcalfe is affiliated with Hutzel Womens Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital. Dr. Metcalfe has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole P Metcalfe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Metcalfe is the most wonderful doctor ever. The staff was very good. Dr. Metcalfe makes you feel very comfortable, she explains everything to you thoroughly and she follow-ups. She calls her patients directly which is a plus to me. I think she is an excellent doctor and we need more doctors like her.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Metcalfe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University
Dr. Nicole P Metcalfe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians For Women, 29255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 200, Southfield, MI
Dr. Nicole P Metcalfe is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Southfield, MI.