Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole Monserrate
Dr. Nicole Monserrate, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delmar, NY, with other offices in Troy, NY and Albany, NY (and 1 other location). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Monserrate is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital, Albany Memorial Hospital and Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus. Dr. Monserrate has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole Monserrate has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nicole Monserrate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delmar, NY.