Dr. Nicole D Moses Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Nicole D Moses?

Mom/ Wife

She has been wrong with diagnosis and very curt with my family. Claims to specialize in things, But I'm the one who tells her what is needed. She's a fraud and that's why she left her husband and children in Chicago and moved to Idaho!

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Moses is very personable. You can quickly tell that she is a friendly person once you begin talking with her. She explains your treatment options in easily understandable language. I have seen her for several 'problems' and she never offers just one treatment option (like I have experienced with other physicians). A few times she was prepared to leave the exam room as we were finished and I thought of more questions. She sat back down and looked me in the eye to listen and answer my questions. She never seems to be rushed to leave the room. I love having her as my doctor.