Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicole E Nedella has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I previously worked in the medical field for almost twenty years and I went to the same provider for forty years. When he retired I didn't think I would ever find another Doctor that would care for me like he did. I did lots of research and settled on Pinnacle Family Medicine to start my quest for a new Doctor. The moment I walked into the office I was impressed with the attitude of the staff and then I met Dr. Nicole and I knew I had found my new provider. My husband sees Dr. Brent and we are more than pleased with the care we receive from them and the other providers on staff. From my experience I know how much of a challenge it is to keep a medical office running smoothly and no matter how hard the staff tries there are always going to be some that are not satisfied. I don't know what I would have done the last five years without Dr. Nicole and I don't know what I would do without Pinnacle Family Medicine. Thank you Dr. Engstrom for your vision for this practice.
I love both of the Nedella Dr's, but Nicole is my favorite. She is so patient, really listens to you, on time, through, never rushing...I just can't say enough about her. Initially I just switched my Dr., but after 2 visits, she had me hooked and I switched all of my kids and husband to her as well. Everyone in their practice is SO NICE, though I have had to call the office on occasion to follow up on referrals/prescriptions they were supposed to send. Minor annoyance for the care and attention both Dr. Brent & Nicole Nedella give. Will NEVER switch Dr's again!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Nedella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Nicole E Nedella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPinnacle Family Medicine PLC, 14044 W Camelback Rd Ste 126, Litchfield Park, AZ
Dr. Nicole E Nedella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Litchfield Park, AZ.