Dr. Nicole Noyes Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Noyes?

Butcher not a doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

- 10 (negative 10) stars !!! If there was a way to give this doctor 2 grades I feel she deserves -5 for professionalism and additional -5 for surgical skills. This is my 5th retrieval - and this time I was unlucky enough to end in the hands of Dr. Noyes. Let's start with the fact that she didn't even bother to introduce herself before the procedure even though I asked to meet her before the retrieval. Every doctor who retrieved me before was courteous enough to introduce themselves-at the end it's not a piece of meat they are cutting into but a human being, right? If I were to suspect at that point that dr. Noyes' skills are equivalent to a butcher's and it also corresponds to her level of professionalism- I guess I would not have been surprised by her behavior. Dr. Noyes' personal skills are not much better- initially she threatened not to perform the procedure or do it without anesthesia - it was after the nurse told her that my escort will arrive after the procedure (not get there before the start) to take me home as he was in the meeting at the time of procedure, which was scheduled at a later time unexpectedly because of the PGD lab conflict. After my first 4 retrievals performed by different doctors I woke up with barely any to no pain after and no bleeding except for a single drop of blood during my second retrieval. After retrieval performed by dr. Noyes I woke up with severe pain bad enough that I had to ask anesthesiologist to dive me more intravenous anesthesia. Thankfully it helped and I was able to leave. Thank you Dr. Kogan !!! After all of my previous retrievals I was able to return to normal activities right away with minimal to no pain and no bleeding. This time I was in so much pain after anesthesia wore off that I had to take vicodine, and even with that could barely take a step since every step resonated in my whole abdomen to the point that I almost cried. On top of that half an hour later my pantiliner was soaked with blood - although have to say that it did stop toward the evening. I don't care how much experience this Dr. Noyes has- 26 years should be enough to teach a monkey to do a decent retrieval - it seems that all this experience did not make her into a skilled practitioner. If I didn't know any better I would have assumed it was ok, but being on retrieval #5 and knowing what it suppose to feel like, all I have to say- stay away and don't let dr. Noyes/the Butcher touch you under any circumstances. I don't even know at this point what long term complications can arise after this doctor used her "skillful" hands on me. 2 weeks later I am still in pain:((

Posted on July 9th, 2016

I went in for a ultrasound to see how my stimulation was progressing. Dr Noyes not only didn't introduce herself, she roughly shoved the wand into place and quickly informed us that I was not progressing. Then in an accusatory manner started grilling my husband and myself about was this really our first round of IVF and how could we not know this wasn't going well. She left the room abruptly with zero instructions on what to do next. If I could give zero stars, I would. While Dr Noyes may be a fine Doctor -- I have no way of judging -- she acted like a horrible person to us under devastating circumstances. BEWARE if you have any feelings. I also believe she has written her own positive reviews. Too generic and vanilla to be realistic.

The Best in a terrible situation

Posted on March 15th, 2016

I had cancer and had to undergo fertility to save my eggs before the chemo warfare on my body. Dr. Noyes took me in a few days, squeezing me in despite being booked for months. I am shocked about her reviews. She is definitely a straight shooter, but hilarious, kind and honest. In my situation, I wouldn't have wanted it any way. She not only got my eggs, but minimized additional issues from hormone treatment before my surgery and chemo. I found her personable and really giving - always followed up with my doctor on my cancer treatments and did most of my routine check ups due to the urgency of my situation. We had conversations at length about gratitude and why she came to work - to help women like myself - women who were sick, girls who have cancer at a young age - and give us a chance to have children in the future. Also, she gave great life advice as a bonus. If you want someone who's going to coddle you, go somewhere else. Dr. Noyes is the best and I'd frankly rather have the best than a half rate doctor who's nice.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I owe Dr. Noyes my life.

Do not go to Dr. Noyes

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

She is atrocious. She may be brilliant, but caring for patients is important.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

I love Dr. Noyes. I know that people think she is "rude" or "harsh". But I actually find her quite personable and direct. If you want a doctor who is going to sit and coddle you, she's not the one. But if you want a doctor who is top notch in her field, gives you a clear protocol and has success, the go to her. Moreover, the entire NYU staff is competent, efficient and friendly. You get to see almost all of the doctors as you go through your cycles. The nurses are fabulous too. Thanks NYU!

Horrible

Posted on October 15th, 2013

She is a rude cold and abusive doctor who doesn't care about the patient. She gave the wrong protocol and misdiagnosed. She shouldn't practice medicine.

Horrible person, Terrible Doctor

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Dr. Noyes is not only abrasive, but rude, condescending and in her own words "she doesn't care". She doesn't even make an effort to speak about treatment, its impossible to call her, she blames her mistake on the patient and she personally bullied me seconds before my transfer picking a fight to the point I was scared to be in the same room or ask questions. She not only is distant unprofessional but she doesn't even follow her patients situations or treatments less informs them about what is happening. She shouldn't be a physician or work with patients.

one of the rudest doctors i have encountered.

Posted on January 30th, 2013

my partner and i went to visit dr. noyes to discuss having a child through iui or ivf. never have either of experienced a ruder doctor. had it not been for reputation as "one of the best," i wouldve walked out after she simply stared at my hand which i had put out to shake upon meeting her. she was both condescending and impertinent. regardless of her reputation, we switched doctors to someone both talented and kind. in any situation, but particularly in the sensitive time of seeking help to get pregnant, her attitude is shameful.

Totally rocks.

Posted on August 5th, 2012

Dr. Noyes has been my RE for 2 1/2 years. My partner had a few issues with counts, but we didn't know about my egg quality or cervical incompetence issues at the onset. After it seemed like we'd never get pregnant on our own, Dr. N has achieved 4 pregnancies for us. She and her staff are the best, hands down, and she tells it to you straight, which I totally can appreciate.

Loved her!

Posted on June 9th, 2012

Dr. Noyes is funny, compassionate, informative, very real, and most importantly, I felt like she spent a lots of time with me, answering all my questions and educating me on the process. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking help in the fertility department.

overall a disapointing experience