Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole M Oliver
Dr. Nicole M Oliver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pomona, CA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Oliver is affiliated with Greater El Monte Community Hospital, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and California Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole M Oliver has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nicole M Oliver has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Nicole M Oliver has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nicole M Oliver is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
Dr. Oliver is amazing. I absolutely loved her as my OBGYN. She is a provider who takes the time to listen to all your questions and concerns I immediately informed her about my previous experiences with my last 2 pregnancies and wanted to make sure I chose the right provider for me for the next 8 months, she professionally addressed my concerns and re-assured me that her and her staff would keep me informed of any changes with scheduling with her wouldn't be an issue, with my last 2 pregnancies I was seen at another OBGYN office and I seen different medical provider at every APPT. I hated it. It felt so impersonal. I had no clues what stranger from that practice was going to deliver my baby. This journey is something a patient is going to remember forever, Dr. Oliver established a great patient/provider relationship with me, she is warm and caring, She remembered certain things we discussed at previous appointments about various topics and would follow-up, I also liked the fact that she was a WOMAN and she was understanding and could personally relate to pregnancy, symptoms, labor, delivery, the whole 9. Its easier in my opinion to relate to someone who had first hand been through the process themself than have a MALE DR who is only educated and doesn't have the actual "LIFE EXPERIENCE" to know what actually goes on with a woman's body, mind-set, and emotional journey while pregnant. She would also share things about herself her, children and family and I liked that. It made the visits warm and welcoming. She never made me second guess any decision re: my health or the development of my baby. In the delivery room she was very professional and I knew that myself and my child were in good hands. She respected my birth plan and did everything medically possible to make sure we were able to stay on track and her and I were on the same page. Dr. Oliver as well as the nurses who assisted were very encouraging throughout the delivery of my daughter, I'm not going to lie, I wanted to give up and tap out a few times but, she came through, kept me focused on the end result and together delivered a healthy baby. I am glad I chose her to be a part of my birthing team and memories, and for those reasons I would recommend her to all my family and friends. The only thing I would recommend is a friendlier staff who smiled a bit more and made the overall experience a little warmer and personal on their end. Some of the office girls are a bit "RUDE" a little small talk and a SMILE goes a long way.
As sad as it is, it's shocking to find a doctor who is looks at you when you speak. Dr. Oliver is kind, patient, and very intelligent. I like that she gives me lots of options and allows me to voice all my concerns. She doesn't seem to think she's above you, in knowing your body. I'm so grateful I can get such great care from her.
Dr. Oliver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Nicole M Oliver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFem Care Medical Associates, 160 E Artesia St Ste 330, Pomona, CA
Dr. Nicole M Oliver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, CA.