Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicole L Priest has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Dr. PRIEST was my PCP for 3 years, we had the traditional doc/patient relationship. She was consistent in her diminor , wonderful listener, intelligent, and provided good specialist referrals which is important when u live in the small town of Moab. She will be greatly missed by all her patients, but we wish her all the best in her new endeavor.
Dr.Priest is very nice but seems unsure of her ability or knowledge when it comes to diagnosing problems. Most frustrating is the feeling that they just want you to come in for multiple Dr apts that are unnecessary. Wasting your time and money. The office staff is the reason I will not come back to Family Medicine. Front dest ladies are not freindly, uneducated or not trained very well. They gave me improper information on HIPPA laws. The billing department submit the incorrect forms to my insurance company and resulted in hours of telephone calls to be corrected. They over charged me for my office visit and when confronted told me I was wrong. Resulting in more calls to my insurance company. If you have to wait two weeks to get into the Dr the Dr better be should be good. You shouldn't have to do the front desk and billing departments job. Inform people in the medical field (even if they are just front desk clerks) of HIPPA laws. I really don't have anything good to say about my experience at Family Medicine . Second rate and kinda scary.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
St Marys Health Care
Dr. Nicole L Priest accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMerit Care Clinic, 1600 W Merit Pkwy, South Jordan, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicole L Priest in this video.
Dr. Nicole L Priest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Jordan, UT.