Dr. Nicole Hook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Hook?

Avoid her like the plaque!

Posted on January 3rd, 2015

I would never recommend this OBGYN. Her demeanor was cold and rude! She interrupts you when you try to answer her questions and she barely looks up from her computer. I felt like I was talking to a robot that was trying to rush me along. Horrible experience! I never recieved a follow up regarding my lab work and urine tests either. Avoid at all costs!!!! However, the front desk staff is extremely helpful and prompt.

incompetent

Posted on February 21st, 2012

Had a hysterectomy 8 yrs ago and im still not right. I would not ever recommend her to anyone.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 31st, 2010

I loved Dr. Schalk. She and her staff were always very friendly and welcoming. I had a standard pregnancy with no complications, so I don't know anything about her ability to diagnose problems, but whenever I had questions or concerns, she listened and gave me well thought-out answers.I had trouble deciding what to put for wait time at the office, because that did vary. Some days I would go to leave my sample and the nurse would be waiting for me when I got out. Other times I did have to wait up to an hour.The only reason I didn't use Dr. Schalk for my recent pregnancy was because I really didn't like my experience at TMC so I went back to my old doctor who delivers at St. Joseph's. If I could have had Dr. Schalk at St. Joseph's, I would have stayed with her.

Posted on July 14th, 2009

had to contact them three times to get the prescription filled and was faxed into the wrong location, had to drive across town to pick up the prescription.

Rushed, busy, condescending..

Posted on June 25th, 2009

She spent a total of about 2 minutes with me, start to finish. Very very rushed, acted like she didn't have time to see me (this was after a wait of 30minutes in the lobby). She was rude and acted like I didn't know what I was talking about (my own body/health)! Would not recomend.

Posted on July 14th, 2016