Dr. Nicole B White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicole B White?

Insulting

Rather than read my chart she made medical advised based on a health condition I didn't have. She also pushed bariatric surgery even though I came in for a different health concern.

Dr. White is the best. My surgery went better than I hoped it would, with an outstanding result. Always see your primary care doctor for recommendations and referrals, but if they recommend Dr. White, be very happy. You'll be in excellent hands....or robot arms.

Excellent patient care

Dr. Nicole White took more than ample time to listen to my concerns and explain in great detail the procedure. I was impressed by the office staff, the prompt service, and the superb medical care throughout the procedure and post-operative care. I highly recommend Dr. Nicole White as a surgeon.

Another DR White success story!

Doctor White performed a Realize Band procedure on me almost 2 years ago. Today I marked the loss of 100bls! Dr.White was amazingly supportive and easy to deal with. She was extremely communicative with me and my family during my surgery and recovery. I am so lucky that I chose Dr. White as my surgeon. I have found the weight loss to be effortless and will soon be able to relax the band for long term maintenance.

Professional, Caring, and Knows her stuff!

Dr. White is an AMAZING Doctor. She know's what she's doing, she spends time talking to her patients, and has even called me on the phone herself a few times to talk to me and check on me. That's rare among doctors these days. She see's a problem and she want's it fixed as quick as the patient does. She had my surgery done 2 days before I could even get an appointment with another surgeon just to be seen before scheduling surgery. Her bedside manner is very caring and always sharing a beautiful smile when she greats you. She's truly a remarkable lady and knows her stuff. She has awards and accolades out the wazoo. The woman is a Super Surgeon. Better yet, she accepts medicare. Not all of the top notch surgeons and doctors do accept medicare. She had me in from first visit to surgery within 5 days. She's been very understanding of follow up pain and helping accordingly. She is a true asset to the Seattle Medical Community, and if you're looking at any gastro-intestinal, hernia, lap band, gastric bypass or abdominal area surgery, look no further. You could NOT be more pleased than working with Dr. Nicole White. Thank you Dr. White for being an amazing and caring doctor! Besides knowing your stuff, you're a true gem in the medical community. namaste'