Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicole Wilcox has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Wilcox is not only an extremely knowledgeable and skilled physician, she is also a wonderful person. She took impeccable care of me and my growing baby throughout my pregnancy, and I was lucky enough that she happened to be on duty when I delivered my baby. During my first pregnancy, I went to an obgyn in a solo practice, thinking that I would received individualized attention. That didn't happen. Dr Wilcox, despite her busy schedule, was always responsive via phone and email and in person. I personally like her 'relaxed' manner and never interpreted it as lax. She put me at ease throughout my pregnancy and during the actual birth. And yes, sometimes you wait at an OBGyn practice, that has been a universal experience for me both in Europe and the US. Sometimes there are people who need more urgent care, such as emergency surgery which Dr Wilcox also performs.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2014)
13 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Nicole Wilcox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPalo Alto Medical Foundation Mountain View Center, 701 E El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA
Dr. Nicole Wilcox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.