Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicole E Williams has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Prenatal Care
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Williams is an amazing doctor. She is caring and really takes the time to explain things to her patients. I was having insurance issues and she gave me a few sample packs of birth control. She is working with me to obtain further testing and continues to check in with me via email to see how I am doing.
Dr. Williams is the literal best. I have a rare autoimmune skin issue on my ladyparts that went undiagnosed until I was 22. Not only did Dr. Williams know what it was; she was super sympathetic, helpful with tips, and was able to recommend a treatment plan. Not only that, she is funny as heck, and her office staff are lovely. Thank you so much, Dr. Williams!!! :D
I found Dr. Nicole Williams through my insurance and she had amazing reviews so I thought this would a be good one. I had just moved to the area and she was very close to work. Overall the staff that saw me before were helpful and kind and Nicole herself overall was nice. However, the appointment felt very rushed. I didn't have any in depth questions but it didn't seem like she was trying to understand my health or get to know me as a patient at all. Then, when she asked about my sexual life, I explained that I had been with the same partner for 5 years. I am 23 years old. She says "Oh wow, that must been in college then" and I said yes. She then told me I should "try some variety" and after pretended to scold herself and say "that's not the doctor in me talking". While I realize this was a joke, I felt very uncomfortable after that and felt that it was a completely inappropriate remark, especially since its a good thing that I am protected and constant with my partner. Furthermore, in my past experience with paps, I tend to bleed a little and was always offered a panty liner post appointment. Instead, Nicole handed me a wet wipe and promptly left after she was finished, leaving me to realize I had bled on the gown and the paper seat. Maybe these are nit picky things but as a young woman, I want to feel comfortable and confident that my gyno is invested in my health.
I won't return or recommend this practice.
16 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Nicole E Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicole E Williams in this video.
Dr. Nicole E Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.